Pictured are workers in the fitting department of the Bluff City Shoe Co., circa 1917. The building was located at the corner of Maple and Collier. The photo was originally contributed by Mrs. John Logan of Louisiana and is now a part of the Hannibal Arts Council's Hannibal As History collection, which is on exhibit through Feb. 19, 2010, at 105 S. Main St. Scott. CONTRIBUTED