- Pirates hold blue/white scrimmage
- Posted March 15, 2013 midnight
- The Boonville Pirates baseball team hit the field for the first time for the annual Blue/White scrimmage Friday night at Twillman Field in Harley park. Split into two squads, the Pirates played for nearly two hours. The season will begin for real on Monday, March 18th at Hallsville starting at 5 p.m. Then, on Tuesday, March 19th, the Pirates will host the Fulton Hornets in the conference opener at 5.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Boonville-St. Mary's game will start at 5 p.m.
- Poindexter powers Boonville past Duchesne 7-3 in Class 4 Sectio...
- More than 50 regional Red Cross volunteers ready to deploy to O...
- Boonville to host St. Mary's in quarterfinal game on Thursday
- New Franklin to host Sturgeon in quarterfinal game
- Foot-chase occurs in Blackwater
- School board decides on meal prices and BTEC classes
- Bulldogs lead Stoutland 6-1 in the fifth, will resume play today
- Blunt discusses concerns in Boonville
- Council hears proposal for water treatment facilities
- Pilot Grove High graduates 31
- Read more top stories