- Pirates hold blue/white scrimmage
- Posted March 15, 2013 midnight
- The Boonville Pirates baseball team hit the field for the first time for the annual Blue/White scrimmage Friday night at Twillman Field in Harley park. Split into two squads, the Pirates played for nearly two hours. The season will begin for real on Monday, March 18th at Hallsville starting at 5 p.m. Then, on Tuesday, March 19th, the Pirates will host the Fulton Hornets in the conference opener at 5.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Parts of Boonville without of power because of severe storm
- Boonville Little League honors Stock family
- Heritage Days to feature an array of fun
- Food guild gives food to local residents
- AGENDA: BOONVILLE R-I BOARD OF EDUCATION
- UMB Bank still going strong after beating Alliant Bank 5-...
- Residents urged to keep streets free of grass clippings
- CARSTAR, KFC win big in JBR
- Warm temperatures bring summer goers
- Residents voice concerns on Lamine River Bridge removal
- Public meeting to be held Wednesday at 3 p.m. to discuss Lamine...
- Read more top stories