- Boonville Band Booster Club Pie Auction
- Posted Jan. 22, 2013 midnight
- The Boonville Band Booster Club held their annual annual World Famous Pie Auction on Friday. Throughout the evening, which started around 6:45 p.m. a crowd of hundreds gathered at the Laura Speed Elliott Auditorium to hear band music performed by fifth grade through high school level students. Pies were auctioned off between performances. The evening featured chili in the LSE commons before and during the event.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Individuals awarded for preserving the past and promoting touri...
- Pirates place 3 on NCMC team; 7 on Class 4 District 8 All-Distr...
- Senator Blunt to visit Boonville
- Local woman to teach BTEC classes
- BHS senior art students brighten up school with murals
- Pedaler’s Jamboree to be held Memorial Day weekend
- Community shows tremendous support to local food pantry
- Nursing Home Week observed in Boonville
- 170 seniors to graduate in Cooper County this weekend
- Pirates baseball team blanks Kirksville 7-0 to win district crown
- Windsor receives all-state honors after tying for 14th place at...
- Read more top stories