- Boonville Band Booster Club Pie Auction
- Posted Jan. 22, 2013 midnight
- The Boonville Band Booster Club held their annual annual World Famous Pie Auction on Friday. Throughout the evening, which started around 6:45 p.m. a crowd of hundreds gathered at the Laura Speed Elliott Auditorium to hear band music performed by fifth grade through high school level students. Pies were auctioned off between performances. The evening featured chili in the LSE commons before and during the event.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Bunny Long honored for service to Boonville
- Young girl donates hair to good cause
- American flags placed on veterans graves
- Pirates win 6-4 over St. Mary's in Class 4 quarterfinals
- Area team works to combat poverty
- Vehicle fire at C & R Market
- Parking violations
- Run for the Wall rides through Boonville
- Exchange student bids farewell
- Kelly pitches Sturgeon past New Franklin 3-2 in quarterfinals
- Boonville-St. Mary's game will start at 5 p.m.
- Read more top stories